Re: [NTLK] GOT IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 05:26:23 PST

Paul,

That's great! :)
Now which card are you referring to?
Have you been able to get ALL your cards to work?

By the way, you have passed this portion of the Newton MessagePad
Networking Exam and can now display the Newton WiFi Certified
Insignia! Someone please make one up and begin circulating it.

PS: I think we need to credit the fellow list member who mentioned the
need to freeze MoreWiFi and Lantern.... I would assume it was the
WaveLAN Bronze that worked...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung