Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth xfer to my G4

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 14:52:46 PST

On Dec 22, 2004, at 12:30 PM, Winston MacKelvie wrote:

> Thanks Marty. Where can I buy those components?
>
> Regards,
> Winston
> www.inventure.ca
Unfortunately in many cases this kind of item is a moving target...

I bought it from Ingram which is the biggest wholesale distributor here
in the US. It was about $65 (this is supposed to be wholesale, heh).

CompUSA also has this item on the shelf here, so you might call a few
of your biggest local computer places and ask.

Make sure you get the compact flash card and NOT the USB model. Also,
I have the Purple antenna model, there is a black antenna model which
I believe Eckhart also has working.

Some day they will probably change the chipset again and after that
????

Marty