Re: [NTLK] Bluetooth xfer to my G4

From: Doug P (dougp_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 12:21:54 PST

>Hi Doug. What hardware are you using?
>
>Regards,
>Winston
>www.inventure.ca
>------------------------------
>I'm not Doug, but I am using the Ambicom compact
>flash Bluetooth card, with PCMCIA adapter.
>
>Bluetooth is very cool.
>
>Thanks Eckhart!

I *am* Doug, :-) and I'm using a PICO Bluetooth card on my 2100. I snagged it off eBay for about $45USD shipped from New Zealand.

Check on Eckhart's site (www.40hz.org) for info on which cards are supported. Read his web docs and be sure to DL all the packages required--there are about four that are needed, including IC/VC, BT setup, etc.

I started a wiki entry on this, but have been too busy to complete it.

Peace and harmony,

Doug