Re: [NTLK] [ANN]NewtPodcast

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 08:54:43 PST

Hello Dave,
This is a very cool concept. I don't have a modern Mac computer, so I won't
have access to anything preceded by the letter 'i'!

However, I hope you will continue to allow listeners to download audio
content in the .MP3 format, so we can take your information with us.

As long as the files don't get much bigger than a meg or so, I should be able
to convert them and carry them on my MP 2100!

I look forward to hearing (literally) from you soon! :O)

Warmest regards,

Matt K.