[NTLK] [ANN]NewtPodcast

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 08:17:25 PST

This Friday I will try my hand at the first newtPodcast, "Green Light
Go". My hope is to have enough content on a weekly basis to discuss any
new Newton software developments, hot topics on this list, and conduct
interviews with Newtonites by your request.

In that light, please send any suggestions/interviewees/topics you
would like to hear, and I will certainly include them. The feed for the
podcast is here:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/newtpodcast

There's a short intro segment there now that you can test your setup
with. I have successfully tested with iPodderX->iTunes->iPod, but it
should work with any podcast receiver/MP3 player combo. What better way
to commute on Friday than to listen to "What's Newt"...

If there turns out to be sufficient interest, I'll continue doing a
weekly podcast. If not, hell, I'll probably do it anyway 'cause it's
fun, free, and cool.

- Dave