Re: [NTLK] No sound on MP2kU. As if on mute.

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 07:56:57 PST

Reseating the J4 loudspeaker connector seems to have did the trick. I'm
not exactly sure why pressure on around the speaker would temporarily
fix my problem, considering that the connector isn't really anywhere
near it.

I did have a moment of panic when I thought my pry tool (an old credit
card) had knicked the LCD ribon cable. Hower it seems to worse for wear
and I can't be certain that it wasn't a bit bent to begin with. :) It
works, thats all that counts.

Hopefully this ends my audio issues. I do have a SER-001 on the way,
and next time, I'll keep my self well away from the LCD cable area.
Hehe.

Thanks for your help!
Jake