[NTLK] Hemlock empty results

From: noiseiskinky (grliot_at_tiscalinet.it)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 07:50:02 PST

Hi all

I'm trying to install and use hemlock as internet search tool on my
newton:
I' ve installed the package and NewtScape, and downloaded some plugin
scripts
to test: I'm using one to seqarch on google, one for UNNA and one fro
CNN.com,
but every search I launch end in an empty result page: it seems to
connect
and dowload data, then open the parsing window and then open the result
page that is empty exept for the header who contains the search engine
name
I've used and words I' submitted for the search...

there is anyone who use Hemlock with success and can give me some help?

thanx
giovanni