Re: [NTLK] No sound on MP2kU. As if on mute.

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Thu Dec 09 2004 - 06:18:21 PST

Ok, so I think I'm convinced that its a loose connection inside the
device. A gentle squeeze around the case near the speaker causes audio
to come back.

I hope its a connnector, and not a cracked board. My newt's old, but
never dropped or abused... Has anyone experienced a problem like this
and is it a simple fix? Perhaps someone who's taken their device apart
can give me some troubleshooting advice?

Jake