Re: [NTLK] Heaven or Hell acting strange

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 20:05:05 PST

Thomas A Isenbarger wrote:
> Now my Heaven or Hell app is starting to act funny. When it activates,
> either upon power down (as I have it set) or when I launch it and tap
> the check now button, the window pops up, but immediately goes away.

I had this same problem, which I think appeared immediately after I
switched CF cards from a 4Mb to a 64Mb. I didn't change the version of
ATA support, but I remember after switching Heaven or Hell stopped
scanning and just immediately dismissed itself. In any rate, after about
a day I just deleted the app, since I have every other conceivable -61
error app installed.

I now feel like maybe I should have emailed Paul about it, but I didn't
really think there was much of a connection at the time.

So, I guess to ask, are you using ATA support, and have you changed
cards lately? Or have you done anything else (even if it seems
unconnected) with your setup when this started happening?

-Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.