[NTLK] Heaven or Hell acting strange

From: Thomas A Isenbarger (isen_at_plantpath.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 19:36:56 PST

Now my Heaven or Hell app is starting to act funny. When it activates,
either upon power down (as I have it set) or when I launch it and tap
the check now button, the window pops up, but immediately goes away.
it would usually come up and stay open for a few seconds while it
checks (and show progress with the progress bar), but now it quickly
stops as if something is not right. i tried deleting the program,
removing the prefs with SAI prefs cleaner, then reinstalling, but i get
the same behavior. any ideas or help?

thanks,
Tom Isenbarger