Re: [NTLK] Things to do with my newton?

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 14:42:56 PST

Tom

Have you tried:

Starchart for astronomy?
TimeReporter for work hours?
There are tons of e-books on unna and there are a few to google if you want
to broaden your search.

What kind of books do you like reading Clancy, Crichton. Asimov, Heinlein?
There are tools for converting text files from Project Gutenberg into Newton
e-books.

Actually, I'm looking to do a swap with somebody who has the Stephen
Donaldson books. I have all the hardcopies from the first two chronicles
but rereading them on the Newton would be fun.

[snip]
I really would love to use it for things like
astronomy,
[snip]

HTH

Cheers