[NTLK] Things to do with my newton?

From: Tom Stock (tstock_at_tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 03 2004 - 07:40:53 PST

Hi everyone, lately I've been using my newton for nothing more than an
alarm clock. I really need some ideas because I don't think I'm using
it to it's potential.
Is there a PDF viewer for the newton? I pdf files would need to be
fairly small unless the program were able to read them in blocks rather
than load the entire file. How about e-books, etc, which could be in
newton readable format (maybe html?).

I really feel like the only keeping my newton from being used regularly
is lack of good software. I really would love to use it for things like
astronomy, keeping track of my work hours, etc, but the utilities I've
found are very very basic and typically barely useable. I've been trying
to learn newton script so that I can contribute to the software base,
but it's slow going.

Thanks
Tom