[NTLK] help configuring Basilisk II to do NCU/Ethernet

From: Bill Moser (resellerz_at_650dialup.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 21:25:26 PDT

I have installed Basilisk II on a Windows XP machine with NCU for Mac. It's running Mac OS 8.0. I have installed the Basilisk II ethernet driver protocol for win2k (no XP available) and I have set the Basilisk MAC address to be the same as my actual wireless card (a D-Link PCI card) in the Basilisk Ethernet tab. When I run the Dock on the Newton, it scans for Mac OS machines and doesn't find any. I'm clearly still missing something, any hints? BTW, the network is ad-hoc, WEP enabled.