[NTLK] Looking For...LCD

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 14:55:28 PDT

Hi,

Does anyone have a MP120 LCD for sale?
It seems the MP120 I bought had it's LCD replaced and they messed up doing
the install.
So now I've got to replace it...

If any of you do have one just email me Off Line with a price shipped.

Frank - I checked your site about the disassembly of a MP120 & MP130.
Just wondering if you have the pictures of an actual MP130 (the LCD portion)
I wanted to conpare the MP120 with the MP130 espescially with regards to the
Back Light (ie. wires) - your site shows what I determine to be a MP120 for
the MP130 disassembly instruction/pictures. I wanted to also know if the
subframe that holds the LCD unit is different on a MP120 vs. MP130.

If others on the list have answers any help would be appreciated.

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family