Re: [NTLK] ssh client for newton

From: J.Edward Boniakowski (jedward_at_HotPOP.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 12:09:42 PDT

> I'm eyeing it as a project, but I can't say for sure that I'll do it.
> I'm
> still studying the protocols to see if it's practical to implement a
> simple
> v2 client on the newton. If anyone has any programming insights, let
> me
> know.
> -Matt

I might be able to help. I don't actually have a Newton yet so my
Newton knowledge is very limited. All the dev resources I've come
across are about NewtonScript and so on. What is the story with C on
the Newton? Can you use the free toolchain? What little I know of the
newton is that it's 'weird', no filesys etc. How feasible do you think
it is to libs like OpenSSH/L to NOS? Maybe best continued off-list?

jeb.