Re: [NTLK] MP2000u Not Recognizing the Keyboard

From: John (macnut1_at_gawab.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 11:45:25 PDT

On Aug 27, 2004, at 11:38 AM, Steele Campbell wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> Got a question for y'all.
>
> I just received my MP2000u and tried out the accompanying keyboard and
> for the life of me cannot get it to recognize the keyboard. Anyone
> know how to intialize it?
>
> -St.

You DO know that you can't just bring up "Notes" or something and begin
typing and the Newt knows what's going on don't you? You have to tap
the screen and place a "caret" where you want to begin typing. It's
just like writing with the stylus. The Newt has to know where to begin.
Also, I don't recall for sure, but I believe you have to plug in the
keyboard with the Newt off.

JR