Re: [NTLK] is the Assist function useful?

From: LAG (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 11:49:13 PDT

KINDA WORDY...

OK I have to ask.... what made you get the newton? what did you intend to use it for? have you checked the faq, downloaded the manual and tried to see what you can do with your newton yourself? half of the fun of using this machine is the fact that you can go thru each and every part of it yourself and learn all the different functions. yes its good to ask about things when you dont know the answer, but its also good to try to find the answers yourself. google is a wonderful tool that is very underused by the newbies that have joined our list. it seems that everyone wants the answers to be handed to them without trying to find out for themselves. i say to the newbies one and all go first to google type in newton message pad and go thru the countless pages that appear. the majority of what you find will be useful to you and when you have gone thru about 5 or 6 pages your understanding and amazement of this beautiful green brick shall have increased. anytime you want t
 o find
 out something type in newton message pad and what ever it is you want to know ie newton message pad backdrops. the only reason i fell into this group was by searching for info on backing up to my windoze pc. i stayed after that becasue i was amazed at how many folks were out there using the same equipment i was and the information was amazing. but i had done my homework before i stepped in here and i still do to this day. so yes welcome to the group, may we help you in any way we know how, and may the newton help you to be a better person.

LONG LIVE THE GREEN,

LAG
Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl> wrote:
That's cool. Is this all in the owner's manual?

What other things can you do besides setting up lunch, can you list a
few more you use?

Alex