[NTLK] Customizable database... Filemaker?

From: Indigo Kelleigh (indigo_at_circleweave.com)
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 19:56:33 PDT

Just wondering if anyone knows of any filemaker-like application for the
newt, something that would allow me to design my own database interface. I'd
love to take my emate with me to conventions and be able to track orders and
sales. It would also be awesome if it could be synced with a filemaker
database by exporting it as a tab- or comma-delimited text file, but that's
probably some kind of pipe dream (no pun intended).

Anyway, thanks!

-indy

Indigo Kelleigh
Illustrator-at-Large