Re: [NTLK] GTD and Life Balance

From: Brian Braunschweiger (brianbraun_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 13:09:59 PDT

Martin wrote:
>I find it quite amazing that people need specialized software to figure
>out that you're a happier person if you keep track of what needs to be
>done, when it needs to be done by, and make some effort at balancing
>working life and personal life.
>
>But hey, whatever floats your boat, I guess...

I'm just glad you didn't say anything about getting the stacks of
paper in my office organized!

:-)

On the GTD Palm email list there is a regular "battle" between the
Plain Vanilla folks (no special software - just what comes int eh
Plam out of the box) and the latest and greatest software and
hardware folks. Of course the originator of the Getting Things Done
system, David Allen, says to go with whatever works. For some folks
that is still paper and pen.

--
Brian Braunschweiger
"Of course there's a lot of knowledge in universities:the freshmen