Re: [NTLK] Getting Things Done (GTD)

From: Brian Braunschweiger (brianbraun_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 12:59:51 PDT

Jon wrote:
>Hm. From what I understand from what you describe, I think that
>HyperNewt might solve some of your problems. I have only had time to
>glance over what you've written, but I don't see how the Newton
>couldn't be used for your sole organizer. If you had MoreInfo, for
>instance, I bet you could do it. But I suspect that just HyperNewt may
>do what you need. You can find it at <http://www.tow.com/> but you will
>need to look for it. :-) Or you could look on UNNA. :-)

I haven't researched it, but I seem to remember that HyperNewt plays
fast and loose with the Soup, endangering the integrity of the data.
I may not be remembering right but if I am that is a risk I would
rather not take.

The other main problem with going Newton only with this system is
synching To-Dos and Calendar with my Now software. You've advised me
in the past how to do that, Jon, but I never got it to work.

Brian

--
Brian Braunschweiger
"Of course there's a lot of knowledge in universities:the freshmen