Re: [NTLK] Powerbook and Newton

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 03:35:20 PDT

Ok, here is what I want.

I want FLAWLESS functionality with the newton, not OSX functionality. I
have OSX already on my emac and am not interested in that yet as some
of the OSX software to link to nice apps like calendar etc sound flakey
and half baked. Correct me if I am wrong.

I was eyeing the 3400c as it seems well rounded for the task but I AM
OPEN TO OTHER SUGGESTIONS as well.

Please let me know.

Alex