Re: [NTLK] Powerbook and Newton

From: Adam Tingle (adamtingle_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 19:43:40 PDT

Just to throw it out there, I have a Powerbook G3 333mhz (Lombard /
'Bronze', etc) and I don't think you would want anything slower than
that if you're running Mac OS X. It also has an infrared port, but I
haven't tried using it with the Newton.

Truth be told, I bought a new iBook 1GHz last month that is now my
main machine, but the Powerbook would be great if you don't expect too
much.

- Adam