Re: [NTLK] Globetrotter/ Vodafone Mobile Connect Card n Newton

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 18:28:48 PDT

Hi Luiz

Would it be possible for you to email me the scripts and any other
information that you found useful. I have also tried his site (Doppler)
and found that the link is dead. Perhaps it would be good idea to have
the information available on UNNA for anyone else thinking of using a
GPRS card in the future?

Thanks

Dave