Re: [NTLK] CF Cards

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 22:12:21 PDT

>Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:58:54 -0400
>From: Dan <dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com>
>
>As for loading time (although this should diminish with smaller
>partitions), perhaps Paul can add FAT support. I know it has been
>talked about. If he does then you could load data to a card with a
>desktop, then plug it in your newt and go.

FAT Support is on my plate.
I just happen to be working on a project that will be announced at
the Worldwide Newton Conference. 3 more weeks to wait before this
will be disclosed. And it has some importance related to ATA Support
(among other things), but it has an importance of its own and the
motivation is totally unrelated to ATA Support.

Paul

--
Haut                       |   Philosophie de baignoire
       Fragile              |   Consultations sur rendez-vous