Re: [NTLK] Getting NewtonWorks documents into Mac OS X

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 18:59:42 PDT

It actually looks like a good application and can transfer screen shots
and image files, as well as packages and text files. So it has greater
functionality than NCU, but for what I need it does not really offer an
advantage.

I had hoped that Escale would have had some file transfer abilities -
there are menu options that suggest that this kind of functionality
could be developed for the future, but at the moment it is just a
package transfer and limited sync app.

Dave