[NTLK] You say FreeKey, I say Newtway . . .

From: Bubba Gump (basdiscussions_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 07:48:37 PDT

I posted earlier, asking if Danial Padilla's Stowaway 0.2 driver for use with the Newtkey was NOS 1.x compatible, and was told it probably wasn't.

I'm interested in some way of connecting a keyboard to my MP100, but would prefer the very portable Stowaway keyboard (which I have already).

Does anyone know how to get a hold of Daniel to see if he might have a 1.x version? The address I found here bounces.

Alternately, does anyone else out there have or know who has a driver for the Stowaway that might work on 1.x? I have already bought Doug Parker's Newtway adapter (connects the Palm III Stowaway keyboard to the serial port on my MP100.) And though Doug has graciously offered to refund my money (and shipping! Thanks, Doug!) I'd really rather find some way to make it work (short of buying a 130 or so).

Any help is appreciated.