Re: [NTLK] Emate and storage cards

From: Charles Broderick (chabro_at_sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 05:38:57 PDT

Hi,

With all the talk about finding the right storage card, or a large enough
storage card, I have to say I am really happy with Paul Guyot's ATA driver.
I can have the same base packages on either of my eMates or Newton 2100s,
and then use the same card (a 32MB CF card) in any one of them. And if I
save all the notes and packages to the card, wherever I go, I only need to
have the card with me (I leave a Newt at work to save the wear and tear of
transporting it).

I have no financial interest...just a happy customer. At 75 euros for the
multiple newt support, it seemed like a bargain to me (I just recycled an
old 32MB CF card and a PC Card reader).

--Charles