Re: [NTLK] BrainWipe

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 21:26:11 PDT

I have a set of loaner cards that can get you most of the way, if you have
specific titles you need - I can customize the image to accommodate your
needs.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans-----Original Message-----