Re: [NTLK] Newton Book Size

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 21:11:10 PDT

Ted Ramsden wrote:
> Is there a way to change the size of a displayed book. When opened, the
> book (page) is only taking up a small percentage of my usable screen. Any
> ideas !
>
> Ted

Oh I also forgot to mention you can create books with Paperback that
will render on-the-fly so that the font, size, style you can change and
it will always use the entire screen. The down sides are, no anotations
or book marks (it won't even hold your spot after a reset which is VERY
anoying to go hunting again since it does not use page numbers) and it
sometimes can get slow fliping pages depending on the Newton and
settings used. That is why I don't use it myself. It is however fast
to create books with and as I said it will render the screen fully at
all times. So you might want to give it a try.

If books marks were added to Paperback that would save the to the
default store, it would be the greatst single improvement that could be
made to the app.

-Dan