[NTLK] Charlize, was Re: Apple PDA dreams

From: Pedro Hobbyfrazoo (pjfraser_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 10:22:00 PDT

ok, now it's semi-appropriate to tell a Charlize story.

a buddy of mine happened to luck out and discover a band called Third
Eye Blind, which he manages. as a bohemian San Franciscan, my friend
lived in the Haight-Ashbury district and was then convinced by the lead
singer (Stephen Jenkins) to let him stay with him.

well, stardom occurred, but Jenkins didn't go buy the mansion - still
roomed with my pal. but as a Handsome Famous Person, he was now able
to do things like date Charlize Theron.

so henceforth, my pal often had the experience of finding Charlize in
her underwear at his breakfast table. imagine waking up to that.

of course, later on in that relationship there were also occasions of
answering wee-hours poundings at the door to find Charlize, demanding
info on the whereabouts of Mr. J. but let's dwell on that breakfast
table image instead, shall we?