Re: [NTLK] Newt Italian ROM or Italian localization

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 15:56:57 PDT

Alex

Yes, there has been some discussion about this program over the last year on
this list. Someone has just bought the IP and continues to make it
commercially available to Newtoneers but there are no plans as far as I am
aware to develop it further. But I can't recall their contact details.

Cheers

Tony Kan
Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

With my Newton 2100 I got an application called Power Trans, the clever
language solution for the Newton.

It looks like it was sold in Germany and it has a little sticker and
from what I can tell it reads like this, New Version 3.2, Deutsche
Version. Oh heck I will write the rest as it appears, in German.

Worterbucher:
Deutech, Englisch, Spanisch, Franzisisch, Italienisch, und
Portuglesisch.
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.

I guess this is actually a translation application.

[snip]