Re: [NTLK] Newt Italian ROM or Italian localization

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Thu Aug 05 2004 - 12:26:03 PDT

I thought I would mention this, although it may be of no help.

With my Newton 2100 I got an application called Power Trans, the clever
language solution for the Newton.

It looks like it was sold in Germany and it has a little sticker and
from what I can tell it reads like this, New Version 3.2, Deutsche
Version. Oh heck I will write the rest as it appears, in German.

Worterbucher:
Deutech, Englisch, Spanisch, Franzisisch, Italienisch, und
Portuglesisch.
German, English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.

I guess this is actually a translation application.

These are some of the highlights.
• Multilingual translator and vocabulary trainer.
• Create new languages
• Customizable dictionaries and grammar support
• Intelligent learn function with schedule
• Powerful search function
• Selecting words with definable filter function
• Language specific keyboard mappings
• Connectivity with desktop computer
• Easy to use, 100% Newton like, and much more

I don't know, I guess this doesn't help, but I thought I would leave
this info in here just in case.