Re: [NTLK] Apps from the Net to the Newt

From: Vincent Juliano (jln646v_at_optonline.net)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 10:00:27 PDT

>If the emac can't perform, what vintage mac should I get?
>
>Would a duo dock do it, or is that too vintage, maybe an older PowerPC?
>
>Thanks

I would reccomend an early power pc mac because some connection
utilities require a powerpc. I would reccomend a powerbook 5300 for
a powerbook. They are cheep and worth while. I have a powerbook
1400 and i sinc with my newton 2100 via serial connection almost
every other day. If you want to go really cheep you can get a 68k
mac. Even a mac classic will work. Basically any mac that was made
after 1990.