Re: [NTLK] Signing Off [OT]

From: Calvin Grier (cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 23:14:20 PDT

Michael,

Your past efforts and contributions have been appreciated. Please stay in
touch with the NTLK community while you regroup, we'd like to know about
your progress. Anyone and everyone with NewtonScript experience is
considered above average around here!

Computer crashes really do suck. Right up there with intentionally deleting
files that later on prove to be irreplacable....

--Calvin