[NTLK] Why not maximize your Newton experience? {re: using earlier models}

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 06:23:23 PDT

Hello Everybody:
Occasionally, I read postings from people who are still using the earliest
versions of the Newton (100, 120, 130). My question is WHY these folks have not
stepped up to using the MP 2X00 models? I would tend to think that the
reduced functionality of earlier Newts would just be too frustrating to deal with.
Plus, it's not like they're very expensive to acquire. Money is tight for
me, yet I have been able to get a few MPs for friends and family members. Break
down and upgrade, you cheapskates! :Oo

Matt K.