Re: [NTLK] Are there Newton users in Auckland, New Zealand?

From: Gene Soudlenkov (sgenie_at_maxnet.co.nz)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 19:31:13 PDT

Hi, Dave

Great to hear from yet another Kiwi Newtoner :)))
Thanks for the offer - I've got a card but I simply cannot load anything
without an Internet enabler installed - can you drop some packages on my
card?

I can pop over any place suitable for you - I am in the City/MtEden myself
so I can drive anywhere in Auckland.

Cheers,
Gene Soudlenkov |
sgenie_at_maxnet.co.nz |