Re: [NTLK] iCal issue with Newtsync

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 19:26:35 PDT

Hi Indy

I use iCal 1.5.2 and NewtSync 0.3 and still have problems making the
dates sync properly. If you have a recurring event (say a meeting the
same time every day) it gets completely screwed up and even normal
one-off dates tend to come out about 30mins to an hour off. If you have
managed to get around this then I would really be interested to know
how.

The other bits of NewtSync work OK, though I wish it accepted bigger
notes sizes when syncing with MacJournal. Overall it is an excellent
piece of software and it is a real shame that it is not being developed
any further.

Regards

Dave