Re: [NTLK] So Definately no NCU through AppleTalk in 10.3 then?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_telebyte.nl)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 05:25:32 PDT

On 26-apr-04, at 14:01, Ronan Donohoe wrote:
> But ....THERE IS NO Network Preferences OR AppleTalk CONTROL PANEL
> AVAILABLE IN CLASSIC (on this Mac anyway).

There's none and wil never be, it's in OS X and like you just told us
already on.

> So I suppose my real question is whether there is anyone out there with
> a new machine that came with 10.3 and is successfully connecting their
> Newt using NCU in Classic over Ethernet (AppleTalk)?

Am I right that your machine can't boot in OS 9 at all?
In my case I have a separate partition with OS 9 on it, might make a
difference in getting it to boot in OS 9.
As in: it's not just the system, it's one of the machines that is build
like that on purpose?

If that's the problem I could stuff my OS 9 system folder and you could
get it off my server, will take a high speed connection on your side
though... (it's about 350 MB)

Robert Benschop