Re: [NTLK] Anyone know anything about WALT?

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_comcast.net)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 03:37:00 PDT

ISTR we had a lot of speculation about WALT on the list back when the
auction went off. The consensus was that it was not a Newton, but some kind
of PowerBook/Duo variant.

As for the port next to the SCSI port, it looks like an HDI-20, the external
floppy port used on the PowerBook 100 and the Duo series.

<<<john>>>