Re: [NTLK] Newton Book or Newton Paperback, which is better

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 06:38:01 PDT

Hi Dan,

Do you have any docs with info about the Newton Book frame structure
that is generated thru BookMaker to be compiled by NTK.

I've been playing with BookMaker and hacked the code to be able to
include 16grays images without messing the resource fork of the file or
crashing NTK but so far no clues about some slots like: book.hints and
book.renderings.

book := {
        version: 2,
        isbn: "bookname:SIG",