Re: [NTLK] Newton Book or Newton Paperback, which is better

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Thu Apr 22 2004 - 06:10:24 PDT

> great and the recent work from Hendrik to get it working on Windows,
> thanks guys). We get very few bug reports. Hence Nicolas often says
> that 100% of DCL users mean 3 people.

For me its simple: I'm 95% Windows, and the other 5% are spent with a SSH
on a Linux server. And as DCL is still only Mac+Linux, I'm out :(

That's why Im prefer programming in Java - you get cross-platform out of
the box (OK, except for the installers on MacOS X :(.

> Since the release of PBBookMaker, I got the authorization from David
> Fedor to include his code in books that will be generated by
> PBBookMaker. I may release a new version with more features than what
> currently is avaiable in PaperBack, but I cannot estimate yet what

Thats really great!

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de