Re: [NTLK] Problem Installing NCU

From: Hans (Hans.Lefeber_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Apr 20 2004 - 00:52:15 PDT

David Neale wrote:

>I'm also new to this Newton thing.
>
>Installing NCU under 10.3.3 was no problem at all, but from then on the
>thing is a nightmare. AppleTalk just won't communicate, heck, it's hard
>enough to get the thing activated (and, no, I'm not prepared to start
>up in Classic in order to do this).

Hallo David,

you come from Belgium and understand german?

I run a Newton 2100 with 10.3.3 and NCU D1-1.0.1 in Classic over
Ethernet (Hub).
I am able to save files and copy files beetween the Newton and the Mac G4.

For me it is very very easier to describe this in german. You can mail
me off-list

Hans