Re: [NTLK] WiFi DHCP/DNS issue.

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 09:36:03 PDT

>At 10:05 PM 4/15/2004, you wrote:
>>When I set it to configure via DHCP, it hangs (using Courier, for
>>example) on "Loading DHCP protocol".
>
>Well, I gave it a try. I turned OFF WEP on my router and zoom, I had a web
>server.
>
>Is your copy of Hiroshi's code registered? Without registration there is no
>WEP (even if it makes you think that there is).

With my card (Avaya ETS gold by Lucent), registation does not help
with 40 WEP. No WEP or 128 WEP works, not 40 (registrered). So you
might try 128 WEP, in case WEP is in fact enabled for the trial
period of 30 days as it says on the site
(http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm). Tell us the
answer....

--
Berthe