Re: [NTLK] 2 slot PCMCIA eMate

From: Daniel Padilla (dproldan_at_telefonica.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 05:25:29 PDT

>Now I need only to find a kind soul to explain to me what Cirrus Logic and
>Apple might have meant by "cascadeable" regarding the Voyager chipset (ref.
>above link), and I'll be all satisfied as regards this topic. --

    In the electronic world, cascadeable usually means that you can expand
a device connecting it to a previous device in a serial fashion. An example
that you'll like: MIDI devices are cascadeable. You can have one computer,
then can add a keyboard, to that keyboard you can connect a sequencer, to
that sequencer, you can connect a sampler, etc... They connect one after
the other, like cascades in a river.

D.