Re: [NTLK] Virus attacks on NTLK/Newton-related mailaccounts

From: newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 14:07:13 PDT

> I think it would be acceptable to point out that it's good
> policy to keep y'all's virus scanners updated.
> Actually, I do that every two weeks,

Wow!

Not sure if this is meant to be a joke. MacAfee dat file updates
are published every three or four days. Sometimes even more
than one on a single day. If I had employees, I'd start looking for
employees to replace them if they update their virus definition files
only every two weeks ;-)

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de