[NTLK] Want to trade something for an english 130 ROM

From: newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de
Date: Sat Apr 17 2004 - 14:07:13 PDT

Hi all,

I urgently need an english MP130 ROM. I could trade for

- a german MP130 ROM
- a german 2.0 MP120 ROM
- an english 2.0 MP120 ROM
- an english 1.3 MP120 ROM (normal edition)
- an english 1.4 MP120 ROM (not even mentioned in the FAQ)
- an english MP2000/2100 ROM
- an english eMate ROM
- eMate / 2x00 replacement pens
- something else you always wanted to have that I always
  wanted to get rid of.

I'd buy a dead 130 with english ROM if I can't get
a ROM otherwise. Offers from within Germany or Europe are
preferred, but international offers are just as welcome.

Since this ROM is for a Newton that is going to change
owners for not very much money, I can't really spend any
money on buying such a ROM, and only very little on buying
a dead 130.

If you are interested, please mail me off-list.

Thanks, as usual

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de