Re: [NTLK] Another Auction 800$ 2100mp

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 13:40:37 PDT

I called J&K and they do have 1,500+ MP 2x00 units, a large number of them
in pristine condition.

But none of them are sealed in the box with Newton air inside! I've been
sniping bids in on all of these to have as a collector's item.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v1.3/MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100/MP 2100/MP 2100
www.NewtonMP.com (coming soon)
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans