[NTLK] OT- Duplicates

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 2004 - 08:12:26 PDT

SO OT
I have a large Mac text file (+10k lines) of tips tricks and traps for the
Newton; largely created from postings in NTLK over the years.
Unfortunately, it contains a lot of duplicates (the file is a merge of a
bunch of smaller ones after a recent corruption of the original- I lost
about a years worth of tips in the process :-< ).

Is there an easy way to get rid of the duplicates?
I tried doing it in BBEdit Lite but that is veeeery tedious- I'm not to
proficient in grep yet, íf that will speed things up.
Any suggestions appreciated.

Of course, there may be people on the list with similar (and more complete)
databases of T^^3. I would be more than willing to share... the
duplicates, I mean ;-()

Due to the OT nature of this request and the sensitivity of <some members>
to OT postings (re. mid Feb04), plse. respond off list...
EO OT

Les
ZAR