Re: [NTLK] Tell it to the Wish List! (was Re: What I would do if I could afford the rights to the Newton...(was; How is the Newton a Mac)

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 08:33:35 PST

I didn't get very far, I figure out how to effectively add anything. I
looked through the archives, because I swear someone just detailed out how
to contribute, but come up short there too... A little help and I will add
it.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans