Re: [NTLK] How is the Newton a Mac?

From: NewtonMP - Paul Curtis (paul.curtis_at_newtonmp.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 2004 - 07:46:44 PST

Are you referring to the 5-ton axle trucks(which were really Diamond Reo
trucks), tank assemblies or the various fuselages for aircraft Olds made for
the 2nd World War or the miscellaneous parts they make that makes up their
cars or the quad 4 engine? You lost me on that reference...

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/MP 130/MP 2100
Go Green! Go White! Michigan State Spartans